FAQs (Frequently asked questions)
If you are not Registered with us, click on Register Here button on our portal home page to Register Yourself on Apollob2b.net, to become a Registered Travel Agent Partner.
Registered user can login to our portal to access their booking list or make a new booking, updated profile details etc.
- Go to our website Home page www.apollob2b.net
- Enter your Agent CODE
- Enter your User Name
- Enter your Password
- and Click login
- After login Select Destination to proceed and build your package.
- Click on Build Your Package Button. a form will appear, fill all the details to make a booking
- Click Book Hotel Button to Add Hotel to Your Package Here you can select hotel by choice of Star Ratings
- Click Book Transfer Button to Add Transfer to Your Package Here you can add pickup and drop point the date you choose with Transfer type, patterns and Transfer Name
- Click on Book Tour button. List of Tours will appear. Click on Book Button to add that particular tour to your booking.
- Click Tickets/ Coupon Button to Add Ticket or Coupon to Your Package. Here you can select city, Tours Ticket / Coupon and Date you wish to visit.
- Click Book Meals Button to Add meals to your Package. Here you have to select meal type with or without Transfer and then click Book button to add your preferred meal from populated options.
To View your summarised quotation after completion of package booking. Click on view quation button in booking list page or in your shopping cart located at right panel in your page.
To Confirm your booking click on "Reserve" button
- a page will open having a form
- Change the Query Status as "Reserve"
- Add Some remarks (not Mandatory)
- Apply coupon code if you have
- Click on Submit Button to confirm your booking.
You can view your sample Itinerary by clicking on View/ Print Button Option on booking list Page.
Click on My Account Menu Item to Update or edit your profile and view your previous bookings.
You can view your booking history by clicking on My Account > My Bookings > Destination (Singapore, Malaysia etc.)